Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Piano Room





They are so It has countless little marshmallow-like cotton cylinders on it. The carpet has such a unique feel to its texture and look. The attention grabber is often times not the shiny black concert grand piano in front of the sofa, but the carpet under the sofa. This is where most of my joys were found and numerous precious memories were stored.

This is the room which I fancy the most in the entire house. Four guests could barely fit on it. It is a mid-size sofa. It is somewhat modern and square looking with four short dark wooden legs and the front two legs anchoring the carpet in front of it. Near the entrance is a dark grey sofa.

On a sunny day the windows allow the sunlight to brighten up the entire room splattering shadows of the dogwood’s shaky branch and leaves on the wooden floor. Two of them tall and skinny on the chimney side of the wall and behind the piano is the big window taking out almost the entire wall space giving a view to my back yard. There are three windows in the piano room. The ceiling of my piano room is reachable if I make a casual leap.

It is rectangular in shape surrounded by four walls that are light green with bumpy textures. It is not big in size, just like the size of a garage that fits two cars. Excitements always fill my chest as I walk through the glass folding doors with white wooden frames is my piano room.

No comments:

Post a Comment